Arsenio Hall Returning To the Air in 2013?
Aresenio Hall will be returning to the air after nearly 2 decades since his debut in 1989 until 94. The Hollywood Reporter broke the news finally confirming his return to the air, which will premiere next year. There are already top markets looking to slot the old stand-up late night comic. He kicked off his stunning comeback with a recent win on “Celebrity Apprentice” and has now snagged another talk show.
Aresenio Hall changed the face of late night talk shows in 1989 which had been dominate by Johnny Carson. Hall added a new youthful energy and included more diverse acts on his show. His singature WOOF WOOF WOOF *fist pump* became a hallmark of his show similiar to Wendy Williams’ “How you doing?”
I remember watching his show as a kid and loving the r & b and hip-hop acts featured. He even interview Rupaul! This man really made history during the 90s.
“We’re excited to welcome Arsenio back to the family and partnering on his new, late-night syndicated talk show,” CBSTVD president John Nogawski said in announcing the news Monday. “Arsenio had a substantial following with his previous late-night show, and that same 18-34 audience is now right in the middle of the late-night core audience of 35-54. Years ago, he transcended time periods and attracted a crossover audience while bringing a fresh perspective to late night. That same need in the market exists today as when we originally launched. We are looking forward to the same success with Arsenio’s seasoned expertise and appeal in this genre.”
Will you be barking with Aresenio? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! *pumping fist*
Related Posts via Categories
- Rapper Danny Brown gets head at concert in front of crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Man shoots self in head at Bush Airport in Houston
- Woman rapes 2 year old son with sex toy
- Interview: Joseline Hernandez & Stevie J- Joseline is asked to show her vajay-vajay
- Officer attempts to use Trayvon Martin images as target practice!
- New Muzik: Ray J to Kanye West “I Hit It First”
- The new beauty trend…….fire facials!
- Man gets penis cut off by machine on temp job
- Lil Kim v.s. Wendy Williams (Twitter Beef)
- Woman drowns son for having a small penis