Frank Ocean Opens Up About Sexuality on New Album?
Since Frank Ocean has appeared on the scene his presence has been that of an enigma to fans. He has been ever elusive and dare I say it, just a little bit ”weird” at times. Nonetheless, he makes great muzik and is an outstanding song writer. Recently, it has been revealed that Frank Ocean may play both sides of the field.
According to This Is Max.
Frank has also opened up about his sexuality on the album, we think it’s brave and admire him for being so honest and sharing such a personal aspect of his life through his music. On the songs ‘Bad Religion’ ‘Pink Matter and ‘Forrest Gump’ you can hear him sing about being in love and there are quite obvious words used like ‘him’ and not ‘her’.
In the world we live in now we can’t see this being an issue or why it should be?? But we do commend him for not continuing a facade and conforming to what a Hip Hop so called rule book expects, we say live your life and be yourself. If you love women and men, that’s your business.
Now this is interesting to say the least. I never take news like this at face value. Frank Ocean could very well be bisexual, but not willing to openly discuss it. Some might argue that by Frank using “him” instead of “her” in a song is an open admission that invites the public to probe. If this is true, he might feel more comfortable using the medium of muizk to express his feeling. Or it is a possibility that his lyrics have been misinterpreted and this is all a mistake. Normally, I don’t dig too deep into peoples’ personal lives but since this deals with muzik I touched on it.
Thoughts about Mr. Ocean?
Related Posts via Categories
- Frank Ocean’s potential love interest reaveled
- New Muzik: Brandy “Scared of Beautiful” (Written by Frank Ocean)
- New Muzik: Frank Ocean spits a mean 32 on Blue Whale
- Frank Ocean performs on Saturday Night Live
- Frank Ocean Breaks Silence About Sexuality
- Frank Ocean Pays Tribute to Beyonce Sings “I Miss You”
- Frank Ocean Stunts on Hatas With Album Sales!
- New Muzik: Frank Ocean feat Andre 3000 “Pink Matter”
- Frank Ocean on Jimmy Fallon sings “Bad Religion”
- New Muzik: Frank Ocean “Sweet Life”