Stephanie Mills wanted to marry Michael Jackson
Stephanie Mills wanted to marry the King of POP. She revealed this On Air With Egypt” recently via Atlanta’s V103. She also spoke about who she likes in muzik as well.
“Yes, I really did,” Mills admits about dating Michael. “I loved Michael. I thought that I was going to be Mrs. Michael Jackson, but I was ready at 20 and 21 to get married and he was not even close to getting married or having a girlfriend at that time, but yes we dated. We dated for awhile.”
She adds: “I like Jay-Z. I love Luda. I love Ledisi. I like Beyonce of course. I think she’s just brilliant. She’s a triple threat. But my favorite- my all time rapper is Tupac. See I could have been Tupac’s girlfriend.”
Stephanie is the original hood gurl.
Watch my favorite performance of “Home” by the living legend:
Related Posts via Categories
- More details about Chris Kelly’s passing
- New Video: Ray J “I Hit It First”
- Interview: Joseline Hernandez & Stevie J- Joseline is asked to show her vajay-vajay
- First Black Miss U.S.A. Carole Gist sings praises for Kenya Moore
- DVD Review: Kenya Moore ‘s “Booty Boot Camp”
- Kenya Moore Propositioned Apollo?
- NeNe Leakes becomes the highest paid Housewive!
- Unreleased video of TLC’s “Creep” hits the net.
- Things are getting nignit between Porsha & Cordell
- Tamela Mann performs “Take Me To The King” at 2013 Trumpet Awards
- New Muzik: Michael Bolton f/ Kelly Rowland “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough”
- New Book: Maintenance Man II: Money, Politics & Sex: Everyone Has A Price by Michael Baisden
- Janet Jackson & Paris Jackson Get Into A Fight (Video)
- New Video: Rasheeda “Marry Me”
- Stephannie Mills Refuses to do Usung
- Interview: Janet Jackson Works on New Album