Mr. Marcus causes porn industry to shut down due to testing positive for syphilis.
Mr. Marcus is being called patient zero for causing the porn industry to shut down in San Fernando Valley. Mr. Marcus tampered with his test results and continued to film spreading syphilis.
Huffington Post reported:
“I tried to cover it up… Because I said it was like the scarlet letter. It’s the word. Syphilis, whoa,” Marcus said to XBiz. “Mr. Marcus, syphilis? Mr. Marcus, the one I worked with? The one that everybody works with? The one that’s been in this industry forever?”
In an emotional interview that brought the 18-year veteran actor to tears, Marcus said that he only altered the test because his doctor told him he would not be contagious 10 days after taking a shot of penicillin. “I have to live with this, no one else does,” he said. “I’m very sorry. I did not think that this would come out like this.”
The porn actor was diagnosed with syphilis on July 12, received a penicillin shot on July 13 and returned to work 11 days later, on July 24, AVN reports. However, he still had the STD. Perhaps most disturbing, the producer of the shoot didn’t ask for a paper or digital copy of Marcus’ STD test. Instead, the actor showed a copy of the test on his cell phone so that the syphilis portion wasn’t visible.
For a subsequent porn shoot, Marcus said he folded his test covering the syphilis portion and photocopied it. However, a producer noticed this time that the numbers were missing and called Marcus out on it.
As many as nine syphilis cases have been identified among porn performers, and more are expected, according to the Associated Press. Marcus said that the three women he performed with after his diagnosis have all tested negative for syphilis. The porn moratorium comes days after the California Department of Public Health released a report finding that syphilis cases in the Golden State have jumped by 18 percent from 2010 to 2011. Men had a vastly higher rate as it largely affects men who have sex with men. The STD also affected African Americans at a higher rate than any other racial demographic.
Los Angeles County officials have approved a ballot initiative that will ask voters to decide whether porn actors should be required to wear condoms in sex scenes
Mr. Marcus even tweeted:
“You can be disappointed, but don’t throw stones. Some of you are living in glass houses.”
In his industry, STDs happen all he had to do was take a break from making movies until he was cleared up. I am sure Mr. Marcus is not the first porn star to contract an STD; he handled this situation completely wrong. However, to film and know you are POSITIVE is not joking matter. I wonder if his co-stars will press charges against him.
- Momma Dee Breaking It Down on the Stripper Pole
- Raz B Nearly Kills Himself In Freak Hotel Accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Kandi Koated Knights: ft Porn Stars Pinky and India “Do you like to be watched?”
- Nene Leakes & Kandi Burrus fought while fliming season 5 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta?
- Tyson Beckford Sex Tape
Related Posts via Categories
- Rapper Danny Brown gets head at concert in front of crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Man shoots self in head at Bush Airport in Houston
- Woman rapes 2 year old son with sex toy
- Interview: Joseline Hernandez & Stevie J- Joseline is asked to show her vajay-vajay
- Officer attempts to use Trayvon Martin images as target practice!
- New Muzik: Ray J to Kanye West “I Hit It First”
- The new beauty trend…….fire facials!
- Man gets penis cut off by machine on temp job
- Lil Kim v.s. Wendy Williams (Twitter Beef)
- Woman drowns son for having a small penis